Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need a team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonspin11

need a team Empty
PostSubject: need a team   need a team Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:20 am

i need a team 2 get me started
Back to top Go down
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

need a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a team   need a team Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:39 am

heres wat id go with:

Swampert (Leftovers)
Evs:252 Def, 252 Att, 6 HP
Nature:Adamant
Moves:Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Waterfall, Stone Edge

Macahmp (Leftovers)
Evs:252 Att, 252 Def, 6 HP
Moveset:Dynamic Punch, Bullet Punch, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Tyranitar (Life Orb)
Evs:252 Att, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Moveset:Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch

Ninjask (Leftovers)
Evs:252 Speed, 252 Att, 6 HP
Nature:Jolly
Moveset:Swords Dance, Substitute, Baton Pass, X-Scissor

Venusaur (Lum Berry)
Evs:252 Def, 200 Sp.Att, 58 HP
Nature:Impish
Moveset:Rest, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, HP (ice or fire) or Earthquake

Gengar (Leftovers)
Evs:252 Sp.Att, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Nature:Modest
Moveset:Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Substitute

Ninjask to T-Tar makes T-Tar Invinsible

Hope It Helps
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
SophieZide

SophieZide

need a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a team   need a team Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:46 am

Okay, first of all based on a deep read of your whole team...I noticed that you are completely confident about a strategy that will work perfectly. I will tell you what you would find interesting to change about some Pokemons, a reason about why you should change it and the counters for it.
Let's check out your Ninjask first.
As it says at the end of the post, the Ninjask makes your Tyranitar invincible, but, disdainfully your Ninjask is not.
Ninjask (Leftovers)
Evs:252 Speed, 252 Att, 6 HP
Nature:Jolly
Moveset:Swords Dance, Substitute, Baton Pass, X-Scissor
Your Ninjask, is clearly designed to be a buffer, you'll only use him to pass his Stats to someone like your Tyranitar. Take in mind that, you are not certain that you will be able to keep the Substitute alive forever, also with that low HP you will not be able to do Subs forever, because it takes 3 Leftovers turns to give you enough health back to make only 1 other Sub. So, to solve this problem, you should get rid of Swords Dance, and put Protect instead. Also, change Leftovers for the berry that raises your ATK when you have a pinch of HP. The ATT Stat is practically useless, because the boost is going to end with someone else. Unless you plan to use Ninjask to kick some right before you pass the boosts to someone.
A quick explanation of how this works: Ninjask can out speed everything; he's the fastest Pokemon of the game without a boost. But just to ensure you WILL out speed anything, because a really rare lead like an Azelf or Aerodactyl with a Choice Scarf can out speed you and OHKO you because we both know that Ninjask's deffenses aren't really good. Also, prior attackers will kick your , specially the Bullet Punch Scizor. Whenever you see him come out, and you are not behind a sub…RUN! It’s better to lose a boost than to lose the booster. Just wall and stall him with some pokemon like Machamp, it’ll be a big probability that as soon as they see him, they’ll withdraw, ergo a Bulk Up will set you up.
Next up, we’re talking about your Gengar.
Gengar (Leftovers)
Evs:252 Sp.Att, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Nature:Modest
Moveset:Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Substitute

Gengar’s speed, without any EP it’s pretty lame, and everything can out speed you, with this you get a lot of threats, specially Physical attackers, again, Scizor will be one of your biggest threats. But he’s no the only one, Infernape, Lucario, Gyarados and Salamence would be a headache to you. Thus, you shoud get a Gengar with EV’s in Speed and Sp. Attack. A really good Gengar, personal favorite I must add…Is a Timid Gengar, 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk. 6 HP.
Moveset: Substitute, Pain Split, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball.
You should hide him a Life Orb. Now, how this works? You make a Sub, you use Focus Blast and Shadow Ball depending on the Pokemon you have in front, the type coverage may not be total but you can take on the worst threats for Gengar. Heatran with Scarf is one of the worst nightmares of Gengar, he can out speed him and beat him out with a single blow. Latias is also a pain in the , she has great speed and defenses, and she can take you out with a Psychic because her Sp. Atk is also really high, whatever she’s Specs or Scarfed she’ll take you out. That’s why you have to keep yourself behind a Sub, and keep using it until you have low HP, then you use the majestic Pain Split, and you’ll be healed up and the other will get a lot of damage, this is why you can easily get rid of the most annoying wall…Blissey. Due to her really high HP, and your own low, you’ll be certainly healed completely and you’ll get her 1/3 HP out.

That’s all I have to say for now, the rest is good. You’ll just have to keep it on practice =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a team   need a team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need a team
Page 1 of 1