Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

black or white

Go down 
+2
PokePalace
rayman6195
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rayman6195

rayman6195

black or white Empty
PostSubject: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:01 am

which will you buy i know its early to pick but for your own reasons which one are you leading towards
Back to top Go down
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:40 am

hard one i think ill go with white cuase if they do make a new white type and the new legendary is light then i want that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
ohwhoaoh

ohwhoaoh

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:33 am

BLACK! i'd rather have a dark legendary if there is one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clo3Mel

Clo3Mel

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:07 am

doesnt black have white legendary and white have black legendary?
Back to top Go down
rayman6195

rayman6195

black or white Empty
PostSubject: i belive so   black or white Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:44 am

im glad u caught that i do believe black has the white legendary and vice vera or they are just doing that for thier own reasons
Back to top Go down
SophieZide

SophieZide

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm sort of a night asylant or something like that. I may not look as gothic, but the culture is lovely and the music too, so I take Black for sure.
Back to top Go down
Taxo

Taxo

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 pm

I'd go with black as well, IF I buy one.
I'm not really impressed by the latest pokemon so they'll need to make them a lot better before I'm buying either one!
Back to top Go down
SophieZide

SophieZide

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 am

I agree, I really think they should stop on this generation, so they should make a badass game with lots of features that leave a good memory on us
Back to top Go down
Taxo

Taxo

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm glad you agree.
And indeed if they would make a new game in wich they really put all there effort in making the battle system better that would be progress. I'm not saying the battle system is bad, but it's over 10 years old, I'm sure it can be improved.
Back to top Go down
SophieZide

SophieZide

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm looking forward to more imrpooved strategies, but less advantages to some players. That'd be great!
Back to top Go down
Clo3Mel

Clo3Mel

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 am

Too bad, the white legend isn't light type (it's fire) and the black legend isn't dark type (it's electric)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

black or white Empty
PostSubject: Re: black or white   black or white Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black or white
Page 1 of 1