Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They are chasing you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taxo

Taxo

They are chasing you Empty
PostSubject: They are chasing you   They are chasing you Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:08 am

Alright so here you can tell what you think about the fact that you're being followed by your pokemon.
Personnaly I really love it. It reminds me of pokemon Yellow.
Anyways, REPLY
cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

PostSubject: Re: They are chasing you   They are chasing you Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:27 am

i love it sometimes but sometimes when i move around through ilex forest theres a spot that will glitch th pokemon and make it go through the trees which makes it look unproffesinal

[edit]try it they actually go through the tree on the turn that u jump of while ur by the guy who teaches headbutt and when u turn by the house where u met notched ear pickachu and otherplaces

BUT OTHERWISE ITS PRETTY SWEET!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: They are chasing you   They are chasing you Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 pm

i love it but i think the new pokemon game they will not! :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are chasing you   They are chasing you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They are chasing you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Palace :: Pokemon Related :: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver-
Jump to: