Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Bad Guys

Go down 
+3
Taxo
ohwhoaoh
PokePalace
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rayman6195

rayman6195

Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: re team good guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Ray introduces himself to Michelle and Pichu

Ray:Hi im Ray and this is my Zangoose Zane nice to meet you. Me and Zane are on a journey to become the best one on one team in the world
Back to top Go down
Clo3Mel

Clo3Mel

PostSubject: Re: Team Bad Guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Michele- Oh really? Then I challenge you to a battle!
Back to top Go down
rayman6195

rayman6195

PostSubject: team good guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:00 am

Ray: Smile ok we accept your challenge
Back to top Go down
Clo3Mel

Clo3Mel

PostSubject: Re: Team Bad Guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 am

Michlle-Fly! Then thunderbolt!

Pichu-*Jumps and stays up there using balloons* Pichuuuuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

PostSubject: Re: Team Bad Guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 am

Perry:He he, hello there how about we make this a 2 on 2 battle. You two vs me. Winner takes this. *pulls out 5000 pokedollars*

Pikachu:Pikaaa

Gible:Chompa...chompa..chompa chompa.

Perry:But if i win you gotta give me all yours pokedollaz and no goin cheap on me.

*Chomper bites Ray's leg then gets shocken off*

Perry:Whoops Chompa get back here!!
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
Clo3Mel

Clo3Mel

PostSubject: Re: Team Bad Guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:43 am

Michelle- "Pichu, come back down."-turns to the strange person in strange outfit-" and you, fine. Ray, what do you think?"

OCC: Join my rp =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Bad Guys   Team Bad Guys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Bad Guys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2