Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules:Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

Rules:Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Rules:Please Read   Rules:Please Read Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:54 am

Hi these are the simple and easy rules to follow;

Rules:

1-No Spamming or flaming. If u are doing these you will be givin 2 warnings then u will be banned for 1 day or more. If there is resoning i will let it pass. If you must, EDIT your post instead of posting 2 times. Spamming is not needed, as this is a easy way to get free pokemon via getting more posts.

2-No cursing or racisim. If any are cuaght i will give you a few chances but after i will give you consiquenses. If you are being sworn at or affended pm me with what the person said, and there username.

3-No sexism or sexist jokes. Hoenstly they arent funny so none of this.

4-No advertisment. Unless i agree with your advertisment (via pm) you may not do that this will result in loss of abilitys to post around.

5-This isnt a must but please do not pm me for free pokemon. I will reply to you in a pm when they are ready. The only reason you should pm me is if somthing above happens, or if you have been waiting for your pokemon for a long time.

There only 5 easy rules. Please follow them and you will be perfectly ok, and make lots of new friends.
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net

Rules:Please Read
Page 1 of 1