Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RPG Making Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

RPG Making Rules Empty
PostSubject: RPG Making Rules   RPG Making Rules Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:07 am

Make sure you know what your doing before you post a RPG topic. Any questions will be awnsered here. A person is only allowed 1 RPG, unless they ask me and i approve. Heres how rpgs work dont be shy to join one. If your denied they have a reason. If there is no reason pm me.

Actions=*
Ex.*i ran up the hill*

Speaking=Ash:....
Ex.Ash:Nooo! Dont go away!

Thinking=<>
Ex.Ash:<i think ill run away>

Thats about all to know.....if anything else or any question leave a comment!
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
rayman6195

rayman6195

RPG Making Rules Empty
PostSubject: re rpg rules   RPG Making Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:18 am

hey i wanna do some role playing XD but how does it work exactly cause im a little confused
Back to top Go down

RPG Making Rules
Page 1 of 1